On the 13th of March, Gee and I decided we wanted to skydive over the Franz Josef Glaciers... so we booked it on the internet, drove to Franz Josef (picked up a hitch hiker on the way) and jumped the next day! Franz Josef skydive is the only place in the world where you can see a rainforest, the sea and a glacier all at the same time. It was awesome. We drove to the airfield, arguing about directions on the way, kitted up in fetching red jump suits, goggles and leather caps and waited for our turn! We jumped from 12,000ft, Gee going first, by sitting on the edge of the plane door, crossing our arms and then being thrown out by our tandem instructor. It was definitely the most exhilarating thing I have ever done! My tandem instructor was lovely and he even let me guide the parachute totally by myself and taught me how to spiral 360's. I managed to land on my feet which I was pretty impressed by! I'm sure you all want to see photos... so here we go!
Lots of Love,
Clementine (pro skydiver) x
Ready to go!
Born Free!
Love Life
Getting Excited...
Last Chance
My Instructor
View of the Glacier
Gee is ready to go!
Here I go!
A very British celebration - Fish n Chips








No comments:
Post a Comment