Friday, 4 April 2014

Milford Sound, Lake Gunn (and other lakes) - 10th of March

Hi,

This was a very exciting day. We travelled from Te Anau to Milford Sound - the journey was absolutely beautiful. Gee bathed in a mountain lake, we stumbled across Lake Gunn (Georgie's last name is Gunn, and coincidently the last was discovered by a man named George Gunn), we found Lake Mistletoe - a particularly beautiful lake, visited Milford Sound which is supposedly one of the most beautiful places on earth (we saw our first wild seal!), I showered in a river, and we picked up our first hitch hiker!

So very busy and exciting, hence the many many photos haha! I will annotate them to make sense of them for you!

Lots of Love,

Clementine x






Piccie's of the Lake where Gee had her morning bath - above.










Lake Mistletoe - above


No idea what I'm doing here...




Percy - above



Lake Gunn - above



Milford Sound - above





River where I took my shower!


Lydia, our first hitch hiker!

 


Our driving skills


Gee after chasing our run away map!

No comments:

Post a Comment