Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Last weekend in New Zealand, Blues Match and Kodaline! - 30th of March

Hello,

Sadly this is my last weekend in New Zealand. However, we made it count! We went to see a Blues vs. The Highlanders rugby match which was one of the best matches that I have ever seen (for a girl, I have seen quite a few). I also think Gee may have fallen in love with one of the injured Rugby players who was sat in a box just to our right... I have to admit.. he was hot. We also went out to an Irish pub which I swear was actually crazy, a bar which served cocktails in teapots, as well as a rooftop bar.

On the Sunday, both my and Gee's cards got blocked but we managed to survive with only $5 between us! That evening we went to see KODALINE (an Irish band that I am in love with)!! it was actually all Gee's idea... a very good one I hasten to add. They were incredible live and everyone in the crowd was loving it - I would say that the crowd was 80% Irish, 10% from somewhere else in Britain and then only 10% were from New Zealand but still.

Here are my pictures from this weekend!

Lots of Love,

Clementine x








Kodaline...






I only took photos of Steve.. sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment