Thursday, 3 April 2014

Mancora and Las Pocitas - 19th February

Hey,

After Lima, Gee and I headed up to the North of Peru to a town called Mancora. We stayed in another Kokopelli hostel which was really fun and headed down to the local beach. It didn't seem all that sunny, however, I was very much mistaken! The UV was pretty strong and the burn that occurred that first day went on to cause me pain for at least a couple of weeks. The main beach was a little disappointing as it was jam packed and a little grubby - so we wished around for beach info and heard rumours of a beach a little further south down the coast called Las Pocitas. We took a local yuk yuk down a seriously long, bumpy road and reach a small "pocket" of paradise. I did stay firmly in the shade due to my burn but Gee took full advantage and soaked up the rays.

Here are some photos!

Lots of Love,

Clementine x


The towel that I some how gained... my new fave item! BEAGLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment