Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Back to Sydney - 15th to the 20th of June

Hey,

So I popped back to Sydney after Byron Bay as I wanted to say a few goodbyes, tie up some loose ends and catch a flight back down to see Gee in Melbourne before we flew to Vietnam.

My few days in Sydney were seiously relaxing, I spent my time browsing vintage shops and art galleries and feasting on an abundance of tasty, big city food after being a backpacker for so long. I also caught up with a few friends over lunch and took typically touristy walks around the city.




Looking at the City from Kings Cross


The Harbour

On my first night back in Sydney I stayed in the Wake up! hostel near Central Station as it's an easy walk from the Greyhound Bus drop off service and I already knew it quite well. I met two lovely girls that night called Patsy and Natalie and we had a great night dancing away. 



Natalie and Patsy

However, Wake Up is expensive so I moved into Hump Backpackers in Kings Cross on a friends recommendation. Whilst in the lounge/bar at Hump I noticed that amongst all the graffiti, a could spot the name of a fellow backpacker I met along the way... which would be vey endearing if his name was not so hilarious.

"Chris Dick..."

The quick stop was enough time to recuperate as I was off to see my fave girl and travelling buddy Gee in Melbourne! Wooo!

Sorry this is so short, but I really didn't do that much..!

Lots of Love,

Clementine x

No comments:

Post a Comment